The content of this support article is about Kompanion Fasting app. Please make sure you are in the relevant app.
- Intermittent fasting is a different nutrition system from traditional diets. It mainly focuses on when you eat, rather than what you eat in your meals.
- Each person’s physiology is unique and our metabolic needs are different.
- Fixed meal plans are not personalized so they don’t have the same weight loss effect on every individual.
- You don’t have to strictly count your calories or say goodbye to your favorite foods when fasting. Just minimize eating junk food.
- “Traditional” diets lead to a yo-yo effect, where the dieter loses weight, regains it, and then diets again. This never-ending cycle is very unhealthy and demotivating. Yo-yo dieting with strict meal plans makes you gain fat again in the future.
- Fasting is a more sustainable method than following traditional diets, it’s a lifestyle. Simply eat during your eating period and fast for the remaining time.